Fertility Game: The Great Sperm Race
This meant-to-be educational game about the sperm's journey to reach the egg is challenging and enlightening. It also brings out a few key points.
- Each conception is really a miracle in and of itself.
- Even with properly timed intercourse, it's not a guarantee that conception will result.
- Out of the millions of sperm released per ejaculate, only a few hundred may make it to the fallopian tubes. Therefore,
- A man's sperm and motility are important factors in the fertility of a couple.
- The "UP" arrow makes the sperm go forward in whatever direction he is pointed in.
- In the CERVIX, the little blue gems "turn off" the leukocytes for a short period of time so you can get by them.
- In the UTERUS, you must kick the correct combination of chromosomes that match the symbol at the top before trying to enter one of the fallopian tube gates.