Newborn Sleep Success Seminar
Give your newborn the right habits so that he or she will sleep through the night by 4 months old.
"Sleep like a baby" takes on a whole new meaning when you have a newborn that wakes up every 2 to 3 hours to eat. At 2 and 3 weeks of age, they need to eat around the clock. But what happens after that point?
Well, babies start to develop their long sleep stretch of 4 hours sometime in the 24 hour window. We assume that newborns know how to manage their sleep on their own, but that is not true. Their biological clocks are very immature, and they need our help to learn the difference between day and night and to how to self-soothe.
Your management of your newborn can either encourage bad sleep habits or promote good ones. Newborns that learn good sleep habits will eventually learn to sleep through the night (6 to 8 hours for a fully breastfed baby, and longer for a formula-fed baby) by 4 months old. Babies with bad sleep habits do not automatically correct their problems. In fact, bad sleep habits can lead to babies still waking up at all hours of the night in crying fits well into the first year of life and beyond.
I can teach you the principles and techniques of good newborn sleep habits in my Newborn Sleep Success Seminar, and don't worry, this is not a cry-it-out method. In fact, everything I am going to teach you is super gentle and soothing.
- How to teach your baby the difference between day and night - Remember, they can't figure it out on their own.
- How to create a soothing, sleep-friendly environment, even when everyone else in the house needs to be awake
- How to promote self-soothing skills for your newborn, and how NOT to sabotage their progress
- How to stretch out your baby's longest sleep period to 6 to 12 hours at night by the time they are 4 months old
- How to prevent SIDS and promote sleep safety
I am committed to your family's desperate need for a full night's rest. Along with the seminar, you will receive these helpful BONUSES.
- A printable step-by-step guide for easy, convenient reference
- An email coaching series that goes over the material again in question and answer format
- Access to me by email with questions and concerns as you are applying these techniques
This webinar and coaching series will be offered sometime in May of 2016.